You are to try out for your year below and if asked, will also do the next older year case by case)
All tryout players- please read LSYS Tryout Explanation
(DOB ages and teams are new for Fall – they are by year so read the chart below – date range at bottom of this page. Whatever age you are in this date range, that is your team age bracket!)
Fall 2019/Spring 2020 LSYS LANCO Travel Teams Tryouts
**Registration is at 5:40 PM, tryouts begin at 6:00 PM and end by 7:30 PM
Meet by the soccer shed by the basketball court.
(verify dates below 48hrs and 1 hr prior to each date for changes due to weather, etc.)
2008 (U11 Boys)– Tuesday, May 8 (9v9) @ Village Park field A COMPLETED 2006 (U13 Boys) – Monday, May 14 (11v11) @ Village Park field COMPLETED 2008 (U11 Girls)– Tuesday, May 22 (9v9) @ Village Park field A COMPLETED 2007 (U12 Girls)– Friday, May 18 (9v9) @ Village Park field A COMPLETED 2010 (U09 Girls) – Tuesday May 22 (7v7) @ Village Park field D COMPLETED 2009 (U10 Girls) – Tuesday May 22 (7v7) @ Village Park field D COMPLETED 2010 (U09 Boys) –Monday, May 21 (7v7) @ Village Park field D COMPLETED
2009 (U10 Boys) – Wednesday, May 23 (7v7) @ Village Park field D
2007 (U12 Boys) – Tuesday May 29, (9v9) @ Village Park field A (New date change)
dates may change due to weather so please confirm the day of.
U13 and older = These teams will not play Fall youth soccer league due to school soccer.
register online so we know the interest, no fees will be posted for U13 and older for now.-
Review above because some older teams have tryouts planned.
- Players should bring a size 4 soccer ball (size 5 for U13 players and older), water, shin guards and their enthusiasm. (we will have a few extra balls for those that do not have)
- No LSYS travel or rec uniforms or other any other organization’s uniform, or any jewelry will be permitted to be worn during tryouts. Also, please do not bring travel bags.
- No payments will be accepted on the night of try-outs. Please mail or CC as indicated on the registration form. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Please do not bring photos or birth certificates on the night of try-outs. Photos will be posted into the team’s account after the team is formed as well as birth certificates.
- If the player did not play for a Lanco Travel League Soccer Team the previous year, please provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport electronically- attach option now available when you register player online. Upload each.
- All travel players will be obligated to pay approximately $80 youth($90 adult/women) for their new travel team uniform. Uniforms shall be used for two calendar years that begins for Fall 2017 and ends with Spring 2019.(new players will have fee added)
- Teams will be formed and players notified by June 6. For U9-U12 players. LSYS Travel soccer should be considered a two-season commitment (Fall & Spring).
- Players not placed on a Travel Team will be automatically assigned to a recreational team and refunded the difference in fees. Please submit requests to the contrary in writing to an LSYS Board Member.